Saturday, January 12, 2008

More Pioneer Woman Recipes.

I guess this week was Pioneer Woman week for me because today's dinner was recipe number 3 from her.

Photobucket


My crappy picture does not do The Marlboro Man Sandwich justice. Spencer was practically pulled the plate away as I was trying to take a picture. So why didn't I just take a picture of my sandwich? Because I chose to pile the steak and onion on a place and eat it with my fingers. I did. And it was amazing.

Photobucket


This one is her Chicken Spaghetti. As soon as Spencer took his first bite, he told me he would like to eat this atleast once a month. I'm not a casserole person but I think I, too, could eat this once a month.

My only beef with the casserole was the "veggies". I can't stand the texture of peppers or onions so it was too much for me. I used only half an onion and half a bell pepper but it still made my stomach turn when I'd crunch into one. So next time I'll either leave them out completely or saute them a little before adding them.

3 comments:

Karly said...

Yum! I am in love with that blog now, Amanda. Her picture illustrations are awesome. Of course I probably won't make half the delicious stuff that you do, but I will just live vicariously though you!

Reighnie said...

Have you tried the Marlboro Man's second favorite sandwich? Yum!

I'm going to try those cookies that she made this past week. I went out and bought all the doughs and candy.

She is amazing!

Unknown said...

The Marlboro man sandwich looks like something my husband would love! I love seeing food people prepare on their blogs. I'm not the best cook, so I need inspiration.