Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesdays with Dorie.

I recently joined Tuesdays with Dorie which is a group of bloggers who are baking their way through Baking: From My Home to Yours.

Last Tuesday they baked this amazing looking brown sugar-apple cheesecake and after seeing it on quite a few blogs that I read I had to join. Right then. But I didn't own the book and since Spencer had (once again) taken my car to work I couldn't just go to the bookstore. And we all know how impatient I am. I ordered it from Amazon and it's still not here! So I didn't get to make the Almost-Fudge Gateau but I'm stalking the mailbox today waiting for the poor mailman to get here.

If you wanna see the Almost-Fudge Gateaux that did get made this week, check out the blogroll and be prepared to drool a little.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm sorry you didn't get to make the gateau this week, but we're so happy to have you! Enjoy the biscuits!

Sweet and Savory Eats said...

Even though you have to wait, you were smart to get it from Amazon (at $26). I didn't price compare before shopping and paid $40 at the bookstore. Looking forward to your first recipe.