Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Football Food Again! What? We like football!

My husband wanted pigs in a blanket last night. I'm not really sure why. He just randomly decided he wanted pigs in a blanket while he watched the Colts game. I happy obliged.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I found the recipe at Amber's Delectable Delights. I had a little trouble with them. My OCD dictated that each piece of dough needed to be the same size, but it just didn't work out for me. Once I got over that, they were great! The walnuts and honey gave it a weird baklava taste that Spencer (the husband.. I've decided he's worthy of a name) loved! He grabbed the leftovers out of the fridge as soon as he got home today and demolished them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After he decided he wanted pigs in a blanket, he informed me that he'd also like another snack but left it up to me. So I chose Chili con Queso.

This stuff was awesome. I'm a bit of a sausage freak so, of course, I loved this. I even ate it for breakfast this morning since sausage is a breakfast food and all. I know this is gonna become a regular on our football nights but next time I'm gonna add another jalapeno.

No comments: