Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Patch.

I guess we don't grow pumpkins down here. I mean, there would be big, huge, fun pumpkin patches if we did, right? You know.. the ones with the big wooden cutouts that you can stick your face through and all the sudden be a farmer? Or a pumpkin? Or whatever? Our only "patches" are the ones found in front of churches.

We don't even have the haunted hayrides everyone talks about. We used to, I think, because I remember going to one when I was 8 or 9. But I also think I remember driving a few hours to get to it.

I don't get it. Are we anti-fun Halloween activities down here? Nevertheless, we took Landon to a "pumpkin patch" this past weekend at one of the churches. It ws dangerously close to bedtime but he was a trooper.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment: