Monday, November 12, 2007

How I make extra cash.

Being a SAHM for 9 months now has put a slight strain on our wallet so I've been finding other ways to make a little money online. I've had really good luck with a few different websites so I figured I'd post about them.

Netwinner - This is my alltime favorite. I keep a window open all day and just click "Quick Pick" and then "Win" every minute or so. I've gotten $150 in giftcards so far for doing pretty much nothing. They've got 5 different websites to spin the wheel on (if anyone needs the links, let me know) and they just added a bingo type game that's pretty addicting.

Deal Barbie Pays - This one requires a little work. It's mainly filling out surveys and signing up for free things but it does take some time. When I first joined I had amazing luck but lately I just haven't had any offers approve. Maybe someone out there will have better luck than me. I've made $254.12 so far! Woo.

Fairy Tale Treasures - This one is very similar to DBP but I've had better luck on it lately. Along with the offers and freebies, they also have their own daily survey that pays $.75 and they also have paid to click links. My favorite part of the site is their daily trivia. It's always Disney related and for each correct answer you get a "Magic Pumpkin", and 12 pumpkins equal a dollar!

Send Earnings - This is a really good site if you have enough patience to do a survey a day. You get $1 per survey but sometimes you have to try a few of them before you qualify for one. I've only reached payout once because I get so bored with surveys.

Indox Dollars - Same as Send Earnings. I think they're even owned by the same people.

I hope someone gets some use out of this. If anything, sign up for Netwinner. It's free money for just spinning a wheel! It might take a month to get to $25 but that's $25 more than you had to start. :)

No comments: