Friday, November 9, 2007

Parmesan Chicken Bites.

So if you haven't noticed, Spencer put a stop to my obsessive grocery shopping this week. He told me that I had to cook what we already had. Grr.

These chicken bites are one of our favorite meals. They're so easy, so tasty, and just so gosh darn cute.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Recipe is at the amazing Simply Recipes.

Since I couldn't grocery shop, I had to use the cheap parmesan. You know, the stuff that isn't really parmesan? That you put on top of spaghetti or whatver? Yeah.. but they were still good. Better with the good stuff of course.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My goto side dish is usually rice. Just because I always have rice on hand. Well guess what! I didn't this week. So I made this Baked Garlic Rice Pilaf with jasmine rice. Whatever, it worked out fine. I used 5 cloves of garlic because, well, I really like garlic. It was awesome. I had leftovers for breakfast and we all know about my hatred of leftovers!

No comments: