Saturday, December 22, 2007

Peanut Butter Cups.

I've officially started my holiday baking. Okay, I'm a liar. I didn't bake these. But I've started my holiday... goodies?

I've put everything off until the last minute because, well, for one Spencer would eat everything. And two, I'm one of those people who prefer to get everything done at once. I can't stand to spread a task out over a few days or weeks. Today my boredom got the best of me and this is what resulted:

Photobucket


Recipe came from here.

They were so simple! I was actually pretty shocked. I thought I was going to have a hard time "painting" the chocolate on the wrappers because my pastry brushes are all pretty massive but I got it to work.

Spencer was very excited when he saw these chilling in the fridge but I had to break the news that they weren't for him. You should've seen the look of disappointed. So after dinner (Whattaburger, what?) I let him try one. They were just "okay" so I gave him another and he said, "WOW! This one tastes like a Reese's cup!" Really Spencer? They're the exact same thing!

I've got lots of baking to do tomorrow but who knows when I'll get around to updating. I suck at that.

No comments: