Sunday, December 9, 2007

Rootbeer Carrots.

Rachael Ray and I have real issues. I was really starting to trust her after we loved her Wingless Buffalo Chicken Pizza. She and I were doing good. But then, then I had to try the Rootbeer Carrots. I've lost all faith in Rachael once again.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I realize they're pretty disgusting looking. They were basically black. Black carrots just aren't appetizing. Plus the herbs all kinda clumped together once they were out of the liquid and I'm not a huge fan of thyme. I think Spencer said it best when he announced that they were good the first time around but he'd never eat them again.

1 comment:

Tip Junkie said...

Interesting. I never would have thought of that. My boys would probably eat carrots w/ root beer in them. ;)