Sunday, December 9, 2007

Taco Ring.

I'm a sucker for anything taco related. Taco soup, taco dip, even plain 'ol tacos. I love them all. I found this Taco Ring recipe awhile ago and finally got around to making it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Mine obviously looks nothing like hers. Nothing. I apparently didn't put enough filling in them and then I didn't space them out enough so it was more like a taco... well, like a big mound of crescent roll dough with taco filling inside.

It was good though. It was pretty amazing straight out of the oven but once it sat in the fridge, it got soggy. I ended up throwing about half of it away. I might make this again if I have a get together where I know all of it will get eaten. But next time I will make sure it's a ring, not a mound.

No comments: